Enter by Sunday, May 28 for your chance to win!
You invest a significant part of your life working . . . it matters.
Combining doctrine, Scripture application and real-life experiences, the NIV Faith and Work Bible will help you answer the question, “How does my faith relate to my work?” It doesn’t matter what job or career you have—part-time, third shift or freelance; from the shop floor, to the school hallways, to the corner office—this Bible will reveal how relevant God’s Word is to your daily work life.
- 66 book introductions highlight the application of each book’s teachings to faith and work
- 75 Deeper at Work stories deliver strength and encouragement from the real-life experiences of people facing the same daily challenges and opportunities you face
- 45 Core Doctrine articles feature teachings from Christian leaders throughout the ages to help you learn the biblical basis for integrating your faith and work
- A 31-day journey through the biblical narrative helps you grasp Scripture’s overarching storyline
- 4 thought-provoking essays by David H. Kim, Richard Mouw, Nancy Ortberg and Jon Tyson connect the gospel to your daily work life
- Foreword by Tim Keller
- Full text of the most read, most trusted modern-English Bible—the New International Version (NIV)
The NIV Faith and Work Bible will help you find a renewed purpose and passion in your daily work life.
Only one valid entry per person. Contest ends May 28, 2017. Click on the “about” tab for official rules.